Salvador Soria Zapater born in the Grau of Valencia on May 30   of 1915 - and died in Benissa on March 12 of 2010 . 
He studied at the School of Arts and Crafts in Valencia. After the civil war went into exile in France where he continued his artistic training at the School Museum. After the Second World War he traveled to Paris , where he continued studying. He was a member of the Advisory Board of Artistic Movement of the Mediterranean.
- In 1940 he made his first exhibition in Perpignan , where the painter lived Balbino Giner.
- In 1944 he exhibited in Vilanuèva of Lot .
- In 1945 he exhibited in Marseille .
- In 1946 and 1947 he exhibited work in Paris .
- In 1949 he exhibited at Agen .
- In 1950 he exhibited in Toulouse .
- In 1952 he exhibited in Bourdeaux (Paris)
- In 1953 he returned to Valencia.
- In 1954 realized an exhibition which unveiled its new style.
- In 1955 he participated in the salons Autumn held at the Exhibition Hall of the Ateneo Mercantil de Valencia , from 1 to 21 December. With other artists like Luis Giner Bueno , Genaro Lahuerta or José Gumbau, among others. Also exhibited for the first time a collection of his works made between 1944 and 1954 in Valencia, in the Sala Lafuente in March 1955 . 
- In 1956 he participated in the III Latin American Biennial in Barcelona and won first prize at the II Salón de Otoño Valencia
- In 1957 joined the group Parpalló led by art critic Vicente Aguilera Cerni , that year won the first prize at the III Salón de Otoño of the Ateneo Mercantil de Valencia .
- In 1958 he exhibited in Madrid, Valencia, Bilbao and Santander. Also at I Salón de Arte del Mediterráneo . In the Autumn of Valencia Salon IV presented out of competition and participated as a jury.
- In 1959 he exhibited at the Third Biennial of Alexandria, the II Salón de Arte Actual del Mediterráneo , 20 years of Spanish contemporary painting in Lisbon . He was sworn V Salón de Otoño in Valencia. He was selected for the XXX Venice Biennale . He made an exhibition at Formentor and Mallorca with Parpalló Group . Was Awards Hall of Juan Gris in Barcelona.
- In 1960 he exhibited in the room in Valencia Martínez Peris 
- In 1969 he first exhibited his work in Barcelona 
- In 1970 he won the fifth prize for painting "" Tina "."  This edition of the "Tina" was held in Benidorm. The second prize went to the third mode and R. Ferrer. The exhibition was held at Gallery Darhim and 24 artists participated. The "Tines honor" were awarded Emília Xargay , Girona drawing "Cese" Barcelona and R. Ferrer of Blanes. The honorary president of the jury was the artist Bartomeu Massot , President artist Valbuena, who won the fourth edition - and the rest of the jury were: Xavier Dalfó , Joan Fuster , Ernesto Contreras, Martinez Monje, J. Guillamet Mariano Joaquín Bellostas and Chicot.
In 1959 he founded the magazine Arte Vivo 'with the art critic Vicente Aguilera Cerni . In 1960 he began working for Notebooks Artistic Movement of the Mediterranean .
His work can be found at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Madrid, the Museum of Fine Arts in Valencia, the IVAM , the Salvador Allende Solidarity Museum in Santiago de Chile, the Museum of Contemporary Art of Managua, at the City of Valencia, at the headquarters of the Bancaja Foundation and the Library Museum Víctor Balaguer of Vilanova .
He made more than 500 group exhibitions throughout Spain and various museums in Germany, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Egypt, Scotland, Finland, France, England, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Morocco Mexico, Portugal, Syria, Switzerland and the United States (New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Oram).
He also wrote poetry.